Friday, July 22, 2011

So much for a day off

So I was supposed to take a vacation day to prepare for our week at the beach. I ended up working most of the day. Luckily, I got a lot accomplished in a short amount of time and I feel even better about being incommunicado with work for 9 full days starting tomorrow.
Food and exercise-wise, today was a good day. I woke up weighing 139 lbs. I finished 45 minutes on the treadmill, this time with an incline - about 500 calories. Watched the season finale of Housewives of NYC. Always adequate entertainment for a home workout.

Breakfast - Supreme Protein protein bar - 200 calories
Lunch - Tuna salad and pretzel chips; 4 strawberries - 400 calories
Dinner - Green apple martini and crab/basil ravioli - ?? Calories. Probably 800.

I was so busy running errands and working, that I didn't get a chance to have any snacks. Probably a good thing since dinner was an unexpected treat. I could probably have dessert, but I'm not going to press my luck. I'm done for the day.

Another pair of flip flops came in the mail today for Ells. They are still on her feet. Let's hope they make it back into her closed closet and not in Dash's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment