Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ms. Minnelli has left the building


After having my bikini wax lady ask me if anyone ever told me I looked like Liza Minnelli, I thought perhaps it was time for a change. So I spent about 3 hours at the salon Thursday and am now a blonde. I wanted platinum, but my hairdresser told me if he "bleached" my hair, it would turn into cat fur. That sounded a bit scary to me and besides, my son is allerigc to cats. So the best he could do was this beige-y blonde that took almost an hour under the dryer to finally get to a color I could live with, for now.

Less than 12 hours after my hair transformation, I had 2 "blonde" moments. Dropped my daughter off at school, only to realize I had forgotten to give her her medicine. Had to head back home and take her back to school. Then I couldn't find my phone and remembered leaving it at the salon the night before. Needless to say I was late for work and logged about 15 extra miles that morning.
2 days into my new look and so far I'm not having any more fun. But both my kids like the new look. Ells told me I look like PINK. She's cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment