Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother May I

May is one of my favorite months of the year. The rain and cold give way to longer sunny days. I get to spend more time outside enjoying the weather. This is also around the time each year that I start to get serious about my diet and exercise regimen. The bathing suit season is right around the corner, and even though I can get away with not swimming at our health club with the kids for now, once the outdoor pool opens, I gotta get in and play.

So it's another infamous Sunday night. I've sent my husband out to Wawa for some Ben & Jerry's. I'll eat a pint tonight and get serious tomorrow.

What's been going on since January you ask? I've spent a few days at Disney with the family, gained 5 pounds, still not smoking, got some botox, made some new friends, ditched some other ones, tried not to spend money on things we don't need, been ice skating a few times, put the family cat to sleep, went to the Westminster Dog show with my father and my 2 kids, met my newborn nephew who lives in NJ, spent Easter at the beach, watched WAY too much television, spent too much time on my Macbook both working AND playing, turned 37, got a sunburn, got a Droid, laughed a lot, cried a little. Best of all I'm enjoying my life and not complaining.

Now I'm going to try and update at least once a week. I may just publish my weight and workouts, or I may have something clever or interesting to say. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment